Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Ahh Day 4 of our DC Trip

Well today my little legs are hurting just a tad. The kids seem to be enjoying themselves, and are really getting into the whole history part of the trip. I am quite glad that they all are really good friends and we haven't had any problems with any of them.




Today we started out going to Mount Vernon "George and Martha Washington's' Plantation. This is Bob and I's 3rd time going and I had never gone down to the river which was so very cool. I love that it is still a working plantation. This time we were able to walk around the property alot more which was cool.


Then off to the Newsmusum which was very cool. It had an outside deck on the top story that you could view all of Pensynvilia Ave. Inside there were exhibits of all kinds of news and how and when it started including papers.











No comments: