Thursday, November 6, 2008

Our Office Move Agian :(

Well we have moved our office again. I hate moving, I really hate moving. Especially moving an office. I think I'm close to an expert at this. We have moved our office 6 times in the last 11 years. It doesn't matter if your going from a small office to big or from big to small. You still have to delete furniture or add furniture. The thing I hate the most is that you can never get phone, fax, and DSL lines started, hooked up, arranged when the phone company says it will. It is either turned off earlier or started later than expected. This is very frustrating. I must say that with this last move we were very blessed to have the technicians from AT&T that we had. When they realized that it wasn't going as smoothly as it should have, they brought in help and only charged me a quarter of what it would have been. So a big thanks to AT & T for helping me not have a total mental breakdown. Also a big thinks to my Blackberry, I was able to get very important e-mails so that we could get some cash flow. I guess I can't forget the 2 main people that helped move me physically. Dennis and Mike a big thank you for putting up with my OCD of where furniture goes or doesn't go. You saved my b-hind.

No comments: