Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Girls Camp 2009












What another fantastic year at Girls Camp. We had less horses more leaders. I only rode out on two rides, and the rest of the time I organized our great team and the girls. I am happy to report that there were no accidents or problems, it was quite laid back. It was fun to have Sonoma and Kate help out as assistant leaders. They are both great horsewomen and are better then I am. Thanks to them for letting us use their horses and making sure that they were in condition to go.


I did miss Bob this year, he was not able to come and participate do to all the work frenzy and trying to get that all handled and our lives back together. I am praying that we will be able to continue in running the horse program. We are so blessed that the church allows us to do it and I can only hope that were still doing it when Olivia comes to camp in 2013. Thanks to everyone that helped out and put so much time, energy, and money into a great week with the girls.













It was so much fun to have Katelyn at camp. She had a wonderful time and I think will be another life long camper. Sonoma finished her 4th year at camp and will now move onto Big Sisters. Everyone in crafts loved her as she worked on numerous humanitarian projects.

No comments: