Monday, December 1, 2008

Black Friday

Ahh, yes I am one of those Black Friday shoppers. I wasn't going to do it this year, due to the fact of low funds. But with the support of a wonderful husband, he encouraged me to go (I think it was all about saving money). Well I got up at 3:00 a.m. and hit Koals first. Wow what sales, but what a line. I stood in the check-out line for 2 hours, OUCH. Since Target is next door and I could get a cart instead of holding everything like I had to at Koals I thought that would be refreshing. After that I raced over to JC Pennys and Sears which are in the mall. Then ended up at Old Navy for the 50% off sales, I love sales at Old Navy ($10.00 jeans). I was finished by 10:00 a.m. I pretty much got all of our Christmas shopped for, but I also got Sonoma's and Olivia's birthday presents purchased. Yea for Karen the super shopper.

2 comments:

John said...

Instead of sitting in lines I sat at my computer this year. Amazon was having some awesome deals and found lots of stuff. I got most of my Christmas shopping done.

R3Monkeys said...

I hear ya there. I have one problem though, our internet service is through a wireless card and we have a bad signal. I have DSL, but in our house we are to stupid to figure out how to turn it on. So I had to go shop with all the crazy people. Plus its fun!!!!